Japan. The Land Of The Rising Sun. One of the most popular travel destinations in the world. A bucket list entry for many. Well, I’ve done the honourable thing and have visited Japan so you don’t have to. Here are 20 reasons why you should not travel to Japan.
1. Japan is pretty boring. I’ve no idea why people travel here
2. It definitely isn’t for the bland food…
3. Or its uninspiring architecture
4. Or the slow and outdated trains
5. The autumn colours are nothing to shout home about
6. And the scenery doesn’t really stand out
7. There are probably better views outside your bedroom window!
8. Japan is all about skyscrapers and cities
9. I mean, Tokyo is just a jungle of concrete and glass
10. And there are so many people everywhere!
11. The sunsets are not very impressive
12. Sunrises aren’t much better, either
13. There is no wildlife
14. There are too many tourists at major sights
15. There is not much happening after dark
16. Did I mention the food wasn’t great
17. And there is nowhere to shop
18. There really isn’t much to see
19. I mean, there are way way cooler places to visit
20. Hopefully I have convinced you not to go to Japan
Pin this for later to remind that of all the reasons not to go to Japan