1. Shona
    December 29, 2017 @ 9:13 am

Beautiful! “Old Faithful” is amazing. 45M and blowing at regular intervals, you can plan around it. There’s certainly plenty to do. I’ve pinned for reference.

2. Paul and Carole
    December 29, 2017 @ 10:58 am

32000 litres that is a lot of water lol! This is somewhere we would love to explore in our camper van, looks amazing. Excellent photography, thanks for sharing! #feetdotravel

December 31, 2017 @ 12:22 am

Great post, Lexx. What really amazes me about Yellowstone is the bio- and geological diversity within the park. It’s simply amazing! Plus, the hiking and camping throughout the area is awesome. It truly is a special place. Great photos, btw!
    Rob+Ann @TravelLatte(.net) recently posted…Five (More) New Year’s Resolutions for TravelersMy Profile

January 7, 2018 @ 6:00 pm

Thanks guys – I am really happy with my photos from there. I think I also appreciate it more now that I’ve had time to reflect after my visit! One of my favourite places in the US!

4. Dot
    December 31, 2017 @ 11:06 am

I’m sold! Yellowstone has been on my bucket list for a while!

5. Carmen Baguio
    January 1, 2018 @ 5:32 pm

I visited Yellowstone when I was a little girl. Some vague memories include Old Faithful, the sulfur smell, and spotting a bear. Joe and I would love to do a big road trip/camping loop to include Colorado, Yellowstone, and Mt. Rushmore. Now if we just figure out how to get more vacation days!

January 7, 2018 @ 5:56 pm

Wow, I would love to read that blog post! I want to visit so many more national parks in the USA – you guys would be able to check off a few I am sure!

6. Ruth
    January 4, 2018 @ 3:46 am

Oh my! Yellowstone is gorgeous! It is a little bit ironic that we went to Iceland (and saw the geothermal features) and we haven’t been to Yellowstone which is relatively close to Los Angeles. Need to get to the park one day. I hope to be there at least a week.
    Ruth recently posted…The Best Day Trips from ViennaMy Profile

January 7, 2018 @ 5:55 pm

Oh you will love it and a week would be fantastic to see and explore everything and even get some hikes in! There is also plenty to see in the area around Yellowstone so you won’t be bored!

7. Trippin' Turpins (Kelly)
    January 5, 2018 @ 4:21 am

This is somewhere I really want to visit. It just looks amazing! Fantastic photos, thanks for sharing!

8. James
    January 5, 2018 @ 10:56 am

Yellowstone Park should be part of everyone’s US road trip. I didn’t know most of the facts you provided. The fact it’s the first National Park in the world is impressive. Does it mean that the eruption of the super volcano is getting closer as Ol’ Faithful is not erupting as often? Excellent photo of the bears, I’d be proud of that one, the eagle shot is impressive too.
    James recently posted…Verona to Florence by busMy Profile

January 7, 2018 @ 5:53 pm

Thanks mate! They are saying that they eruption isn’t expected any time soon so it’s safe to visit haha! Yeah I got really luck with the wildlife and was patting myself on the back for bringing my zoom lens!

9. Mike from TravelAndDestinations
    January 6, 2018 @ 11:11 am

Great fact regarding Yellowstone being the First National Park in the world. That’s really interesting.

And really good post, really well written, interesting and makes me want to visit! Thanks so much for sharing and the inspiration!

January 7, 2018 @ 5:50 pm

Thanks! It’s a beautiful place and I really want to come back and see it at different times of year!