1. Jenn | By Land and Sea
    November 19, 2017 @ 2:16 pm

We don’t have any professional sports teams where we live, so we enjoy games when we travel. Baseball is one of the few sports that I understand too. Sounds like Wrigley Field would be a great place to catch a game when we finally make it to Chicago!

November 25, 2017 @ 11:47 pm

Thanks Jenn – yeah, you should totally check a game out in Chicago. So much fun and such a historic place too!

2. California Globetrotter
    November 20, 2017 @ 7:49 am

Would love love LOVE to go to a Cubs game! My family is big into baseball and I grew up a SD Padre fan…when they were good haha! Would love to see this historic field! Pinned for later! Lots of good tips! #Feetdotravel

November 25, 2017 @ 11:46 pm

Thank you! It’s definitely a special experience, especially for a baseball fan! Highly recommend and I am sure you will get to do it one day!

November 23, 2017 @ 1:13 pm

Go Cubs! Great informative article with all the great places to have a seat plus more. I have not been to a Cubs Game but would like to visit one. I will pin this to use later! Thanks for sharing #feetdotravel

November 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am

Great stuff! As I follow you on Social Media, I know your love for this game so loved reading more about it. I do like to attend big sporting events regardless of whether or not I follow the sport, I’ve been to The Ashes at the Gabba (you know where that is!!), Grand Prix in Melbourne, Tennis at the Athems Olympics) One of the best was a lunch package at Newcastle’s home ground; Sy’s Dad is a Geordie so naturally he supports the Toon Army and we watched Alan Shearer’s last game before he retired and we had great seats. I intend to go to Chicago and when I do, I will be digging out this post for all the tips! Pinned #FeetDoTravel

November 25, 2017 @ 11:44 pm

Love how you have seen so much sport, Angie. I think watching sport in a new city/country is another way of sightseeing – you can learn a lot about the history and the locals by sharing the experience with them.

5. James
    November 24, 2017 @ 9:11 am

Something I would love to do is visit the Baseball stadiums in the US. I like how at Wrigley field they have kept it traditional with the scoreboard. I would go for a cold coca cola with my hot dog!

November 25, 2017 @ 11:41 pm

It’s a great ballpark and you are right, I would love to visit as many of them as possible too!

6. Russian voyages
    November 24, 2017 @ 12:03 pm

I’m not particularly a fan of sports, so I never actually thought about visiting a live sports game. But seeing all the passion that goes into arranging a baseball match makes me wanna visit one sometime. Thanks for sharing!

November 25, 2017 @ 11:41 pm

It’s a great experience even if you are not that into sport. Baseball games are a very social occasion!

7. Kreete
    November 26, 2017 @ 1:24 am

I can see how you would have been in heaven haha! I have been to many different sports games that I don’t follow, but the atmosphere of the stadium makes it a really fun experience never the less. I can see myself going to a game when in Chicago and what a great article to help me decide how to go about it. Better yet, I’ll get you to come with me haha!