1. Trippin' Turpins (Kelly)
    November 24, 2017 @ 4:39 am

Sounds like many of my hikes… getting lost! But that is all part of the fun. The views are amazing and the cow are cute (not at all scary looking LOL).

November 25, 2017 @ 11:45 pm

Maybe it was just me! I thought they were going to chase me! Getting lost wasn’t fun (I am very competitive so wanted to finish the hike) but it was a great experience anyway

November 25, 2017 @ 3:01 am

Oh no way, you didn’t get to finish the trail, but at least you had an interesting time and wow, those views! Definitely worth it, you know what they say “it’s the journey and not the destination” and if you enjoyed it, that’s l that matters. Love that you spotted a couple of snakes, and I am growing quite fond of cows living in my cow field, so seeing the Longhorns would have pleased me 😀 #feetdotravel

November 25, 2017 @ 11:21 pm

Thanks Angie! It was definitely a great hike and I would love to go back to the area and explore more of the national park!

3. Carmen Baguio
    November 25, 2017 @ 4:12 pm

Sometimes the wrong turns make for the best memories. However, trying to figure out where you went wrong can be very frustrating. It sounds like you made the most of it with a positive attitude!

4. Sarah
    November 26, 2017 @ 5:12 am

I love a good hike, however, I don’t know how much I would like it if I was to multiple snakes.
    Sarah recently posted…Travel Quotes to live by.My Profile

5. Kreete
    November 26, 2017 @ 8:51 am

13 km is still a very substantial hike! And the views are brilliant! Not a fan of the snakes though haha! Ive had a similar encounter with a brown snake in the Blue Mountains in Australia, where I almost stepped on one! Not fun haha! Another great hiking story form you Alexei!

December 18, 2017 @ 7:23 pm

Thanks Kreete – was a great hike despite all the backtracking!

November 28, 2017 @ 7:33 pm

Wow, look out for those longhorn cattle & snakes…lol. Scarry but crazy! Breathtaking views with markings hard to find definitely makes this an adventurous hike. Great information for hiking the national park plus ideas for transportation plus hostels. Still sounds like a great hike I would love to do. Pinned this for later! #feetdotravel
    Stephanie (1AdventureTraveler) recently posted…A Traveler Holiday Gift GuideMy Profile

7. Russian voyages
    November 30, 2017 @ 12:26 pm

Hiking or bushwalking is my favorite abroad activity wherever i go. Nice trail. I really enjoyed you post.

8. James
    December 1, 2017 @ 11:20 am

The PR7 trail looks fun with those cows eyeballing you on it! It’s a shame it’s not better marked but you still got some amazing views. I’m glad you make it back to town for the last bus.

December 18, 2017 @ 7:23 pm

Yeah it was still a great hike with fantastic views – definitely want to come back and explore the area more!