1. Tracy
    August 12, 2017 @ 3:05 am

My daughter loves Korean food (as do I) and as we have Korean friends is familiar with the different items on offer – she chose to visit South Korea on the first stop of her summer holiday and has been raving about the food! I must ask her if she went to this market. We are in Sydney now and off to meet our Korean friends later for a Korean BBQ – can’t wait!! We must visit S Korea I think!

2. Shona
    August 12, 2017 @ 1:08 pm

Delicious post. I love a good street food market and this one looks fantastic. Pinned for when I eventually visit Seoul.

3. Kate and Kris
    August 13, 2017 @ 6:06 pm

Mmmmmm! Love Korean food. It all looks delicious and I want to eat it all. Washed down with some beer of course!

August 17, 2017 @ 5:37 pm

I visited Seoul a couple of years ago and had a great time apart from the winter weather. The street food was second to none. Sugarcane juice is one of my favourite drinks also, although I have to say I’m not a big fan of kimchi.
    Barry recently posted…Visit to Pong Yang Farm in ThailandMy Profile

August 19, 2017 @ 6:36 pm

Barry, I am not sure we can be friends! Kimchi is one of my favourite things to eat in the world! But I know many people who don’t like it too so I guess I understand! At least we can appreciate sugarcane juice together

5. Siddharth and Shruti
    August 18, 2017 @ 8:09 am

Oh! Yum! Those sushi-like gimbap look good! How were the dumplings? Love korean food. We are a bit vary of the street food though. Hope you didnt have any stomach upset the next day (which usually happens to us after having street food).

August 19, 2017 @ 6:34 pm

Oh that’s a shame. I mostly eat street food when I am travelling and have never had a problem in the many months I’ve spent in Asia. I think street food is safer to eat than restaurant food a lot of the time as it’s made right in front of you and ingredients tend to be fresh!

6. Marcelle
    August 18, 2017 @ 9:03 am

It looks quite a challenge to choose from all the food offers in Seoul’s Gwangjang Market! I wonder what all the non-vegi stuff is and if I’d like to try it 😉

August 19, 2017 @ 6:36 pm

I really want to go back and spend even more time trying all the food! Eating your way around Seoul is quite a legitimate way to spend a day!

7. James
    August 18, 2017 @ 10:37 am

I love Korean food, I would have to check out Gwangjang Market on a trip to Seoul. I think I’d go for the Korean dumplings like you did!
    James recently posted…Budapest to Bucharest by Overnight TrainMy Profile

8. Travel4lifeblog
    August 18, 2017 @ 10:44 pm

Stop it! You almost made us want to lick the screen:) We love Asian street food but we don’t really know about Korean food. You definitely made us want to try it now. Everything looks so Fresh and delicious. Will pin this if if end up visiting Seoul one day 🙂 Keep up the great work!
    Patrick and Cécile

August 19, 2017 @ 6:33 pm

An absolute must if you are in Seoul! Thank you!