June 10, 2017 @ 8:31 am

I have a friend who taught English in Korea and she absolutely loves this Country, and, because of her (and now your blog post), it is somewhere I would definitely consider visiting! This is a fantastic guide, so helpful, especially as I know nothing about this Country so wouldn’t know how to get around, what to do about wi-fi etc so this is perfect – pinned for later! Interesting about the bins so I hope people do take their rubbish away with them to keep Korea clean 😀 #feetdotravel

2. Shona @ paraphernalia.co
    June 10, 2017 @ 12:06 pm

I haven’t been to Korea yet. You’ve made it look a lot of fun and easy to navigate. I’ll pin this for when I venture there.

June 12, 2017 @ 1:12 pm

Wow, you just took me back to S.Korea where I lived for a few years. I can smell the food from here which I miss. lol. You covered some great tips and my favorite is to take a hike because it is amazing! On your hike make sure to get your photo next to the monument when you reach the peak! Thanks for sharing 🙂 #feetdotravel
    Stephanie (1AdventureTraveler) recently posted…Cheeseburger in Paradise On The Island of Cabbage KeyMy Profile

4. Paul and Carole
    June 12, 2017 @ 8:02 pm

We knew very little about travelling to Korea but now do. This is a really useful post covering the important basics, getting around, wifi and coffee! Thanks for sharing. #feetdotravel

June 13, 2017 @ 12:51 am

From the looks of this post, we are going to love Korea! Coffee at all hours, great food, and people fighting to pay our bill? We can live with that. 😉 Seriously, it looks awesome. Thanks for all of the great tips!
    Rob+Ann @TravelLatte(.net) recently posted…#TheWeeklyPostcard – 9 June 2017My Profile

6. Scarlett Begonias
    June 13, 2017 @ 4:55 pm

24- hour coffee sounds awesome, but I wonder what the 24-hour tea scene is like! We only drink tea, did you notice tea at all of those little cafes? Korea seems amazing, I just love Korean BBQ! Awesome post 🙂

7. Siddharth and Shruti
    June 14, 2017 @ 6:44 am

Great tips! They are stronger than you think, will push you out of the way, jump ahead in the line you are in and beat you to the top of the mountain. Hahaha! Did not expect this! Strange that there aren’t enough rubbish bins. Loved this post. Hope to visit Korea some day! Gamsahamnida!

8. Urska (Sliva)
    June 15, 2017 @ 12:01 pm

Wow, these are really comprehensive tips for traveling to Korea. Thanks for sharing them!
    Urska (Sliva) recently posted…Best summer destinations for surfers in AustraliaMy Profile