1. Albert Bond
    May 19, 2017 @ 5:35 pm

Love the title! At first I was like this must be a typo or something is wrong with me, why is he saying I shouldn’t go to Japan. Great post. Japan is of course on everyone’s list, certainly mine for the very reasons you highlighted.

2. Tracy
    May 19, 2017 @ 6:10 pm

Yep had the opposite effect! I cannot wait to see Japan!!! So much to see and eat and see and eat and it looks amazing!!! And I want to take one of those trains!!!!

3. Sanna Vegancruiser
    May 19, 2017 @ 7:23 pm

Fabulous photography! Love the look of Japan and think I would love to visit (esp Kyoto for the temples) but the long flight puts me off. There must be a cruise or two I could do, surely?

May 19, 2017 @ 9:56 pm

Oh yeah. We are definitely not going just as soon as we can’t make it there. 🙂 #FeetDoTravel
    Rob+Ann @TravelLatte(.net) recently posted…#TheWeeklyPostcard – 19 May 2017My Profile

May 21, 2017 @ 8:51 pm

too funny! Great photos, just love everything about Japan!!
    Garth recently posted…KeukenhofMy Profile

May 22, 2017 @ 7:59 am

It’s very lovely of you to visit Japan to save me going, and after reading your post, I definitely don’t want to go there now … I NEED to go! I cannot live the rest of my life not travelling to this amazing country, it’s now a right of passage for me as a traveller … it’s something I feel I should do! Japan is absolutely top of my bucket list. Pinned for when I visit! #feetdotravel

May 22, 2017 @ 2:53 pm

Love the stunning photos of Japan! Also love how you spun the article and photos to have fellow travels visit the amazing Japan. Great job! Thanks for sharing 🙂 #feetdotravel
    Stephanie (1AdventureTraveler) recently posted…Review:  Green Papaya Taco BarMy Profile

8. Shona @ paraphernalia.co
    May 23, 2017 @ 10:43 am

Haha! Most amusing. I thought this would be tongue in cheek based on the title. Lovely photos! 🙂