1. tracy collins
    February 17, 2017 @ 7:28 pm

interesting things to do! Something i may have considered in my 20’s (though I am not sure even then I would have had the guts!!!!) but something I now prefer to read about!! The road sounds the most awesome! I still remember the Amalfi Coast with horror lol!! so this would have me screaming my head of whilst keeping my eyes tightly shut!!!
    tracy collins recently posted…Around The World in 80 Books Part 4My Profile

February 17, 2017 @ 7:56 pm

Love this guest post and all the 4 extreme adventures in South America. Sign me up I am ready to go. I definitely pinned this for later. Great photos and links to gather more information. Thanks for sharing 🙂

February 18, 2017 @ 9:56 am

Pretty great list there. I have to say Ciudad Perdida has been on my list for a while now and was disappointed I couldn’t make it there when I visited Colombia. These are definitely for the more adventurous soul.

4. Scarlett Begonias
    February 18, 2017 @ 11:11 pm

Sandboarding has always look seriously cool to us, you must have had to stay seriously hydrated out there. How much water did you drink? I envy your skills! 🙂

5. Siddharth and Shruti
    February 19, 2017 @ 12:44 pm

Sandboarding in death valley sounds really cool! We have got some serious adrenalin rush after reading this post! Rainforests are on our bucketlist. Hopefully we get to tick it off soon.

February 21, 2017 @ 12:24 am

Maybe extreme, but sure pretty! We love ruins, so Ciudad Perdida would be our chosen starting point. Sandboarding sounds lots of fun, too! Biking Death Road? Maybe not for us, but sure a great view!

7. Kreete
    February 21, 2017 @ 1:27 am

This is my kind of adventure! I have heard a lor about the death road, but didn’t know they made it safer. I kinda wish they hadn’t haha to be able to see how it really used to be. The one thing I will definitely consider is the Ciudad Perdida instead of Machu Picchu. Going to look it up right no actually!

8. Shona
    February 21, 2017 @ 9:20 am

I’m not quite “comfy chair and glass of red” but I’m definitely not a Death Road Cyclist. I would give Ciudad Perdida a go, though.

9. Ria (@lifeinbigtent)
    February 21, 2017 @ 3:21 pm

I tried sandboarding in Indonesia (Yogyakarta city) it’s something unreal! Even if falling down to the sand not the best thing 😀 Maybe in Chile is different 😀
    Ria (@lifeinbigtent) recently posted…Unique Bali ceremonies, festivals, rituals – my bucketlist for 2017My Profile

10. Alissa
    February 22, 2017 @ 12:38 am

Nice post. I would really like to do the hike to Ciudad Perdida – next time I’m in Colombia!! Did you enjoy it?
    Alissa recently posted…My Travel Goals And Plans For 2017 (And Beyond!)My Profile

11. Travel4lifeblog
    February 23, 2017 @ 5:02 am

Great collaboration 🙂 Nice post! Wow we better try at least one of those options as we Currently in South America! We will let you 🙂 This post made us want to explore the ciudad perdida! Keep up the great work 🙂 Patrick and Cécile from Travel4lifeblog

12. Paul and Carole
    February 23, 2017 @ 1:15 pm

OMG we are not brave enough for these. I like adventure but as we have got older we take less risks than we used too. Enjoyed the post! #feetdotravel

February 23, 2017 @ 1:18 pm

It’s all very stunning and I would love to hike/bike any of those areas, of course on a lighter tour. Those mountains are calling! I admire those who took it all on full board, what an adventure! Maybe one day and who will I bump into…Alexei of course.
    Lisa recently posted…Take Time To Visit Our National Parks This YearMy Profile

14. ThriftyTrails
    February 23, 2017 @ 6:47 pm

I am not a daredevil. Driving on the side of a mountain freaks me out as I think I will be one of those 2 dropping off the side. In Costa Rica I was terrified of driving on the side of the mountain at night. Next morning we found out a truck had fallen off the edge! I’m super cautious for a reason. For adrenaline junkies I think it’s great!
    ThriftyTrails recently posted…Nara Photoblog: Where The Deer Roam Free in JapanMy Profile

February 24, 2017 @ 1:19 am

Great stuff. I still haven’t been to South America and would love to check some of these places out. I have pinned to my board for later.

16. wayfaringsarah
    February 24, 2017 @ 5:27 pm

These all look beyond epic! I would definitely love to try sandboarding! so many beautiful views to enjoy as well 🙂 Awesome post

17. Jenn | By Land and Sea
    February 25, 2017 @ 2:55 pm

I would love to give sandboarding a try one of these days! While I love adventure, there are some things that I’m not sure I’m up for – biking death road might be one of those things!

18. Sandy N Vyjay
    February 26, 2017 @ 10:31 am

Talk about extreme thrills, this article has each one here. I itch to experience all the four thrills and the tingle in my spine is driving me to run away to South America ASAP!