July 29, 2016 @ 9:37 am

Dubrovnik and Croatia generally are high on my list of places to visit, especially when you tease us with photos and stories such as this! I am a huge GOT fan and would love to see where some of it is filmed! And stop showing me all the lovely yummy food and drink, you keep making me hungry lol! There is so much to see and do in Dubrovnik and this post really shows me that! I need to get myself there, thanks for sharing 🙂

July 29, 2016 @ 10:45 am

Thanks Angie. It’s such a great town and there is so much to do. It’s very walkable too (if you don’t mind the stairs) and it’s a great base for exploring the region! Just prepare to share it a bit!

July 29, 2016 @ 10:17 am

Another great post as usual, and this one is a brilliant guide Alexei and exactly what I’ve been looking for! We’ve been thinking about going to Dubrovnik for a while now, but we’d like to spend time in B&H .. I’d been wondering if you could do a day trip to Mostar, if we just went to Dubrovnik, so thanks for that info really useful. Do you get to have much time in Mostar on a day trip?

July 29, 2016 @ 10:48 am

You get about 3 hours in Mostar on most of the tours. Its about a 2.5 hour drive but you will probably get stops on the way. I’ve done Mostar as part of a bigger Eastern Europe trip. Its definitely worth a visit as is Montenegro!

3. Travel Lexx
    July 29, 2016 @ 10:49 am

David, the Game of Thrones stuff really was the icing on the cake. I did the tour with a friend who has never seen an episode so it was amusing! Thanks for reading!

4. Uncover Travel
    July 30, 2016 @ 9:44 am

Looks wonderful! We have this place on our bucket list – looks like there is plenty to do when we finally get to visit!

July 30, 2016 @ 10:59 am

You won’t be disappointed!! There is plenty to see and do and loads of opportinuties for relaxing too

July 30, 2016 @ 11:31 am

Thanks for sharing not sure I had this one on my radar but it looks like s cool place to visit!! Putting on the visit list
    Lisa recently posted…The Town That Time ForgotMy Profile

July 30, 2016 @ 11:41 am

Lisa, it’s beautiful and a great place to base yourself if you want to explore the region a bit

6. Vyjay
    July 31, 2016 @ 6:50 am

Dubrovnik is such a beautiful and charming place with a rustic charm. Time seems to stand still here as you walk around the old town. Would happily spend days and weeks here.

July 31, 2016 @ 9:18 am

Vijay, you’re right. Despite the tourists, it doesn’t somehow feel as touristy as other towns. Just a wonderful place!

July 31, 2016 @ 2:55 pm

The entire eastern Adriatic coast keeps climbing up our wish list, with Croatia in the lead! You’ve managed to make us want to go even more – and the Game of Thrones Tour just sort of put it over the top. 😉 Awesome post…sure wish we could just pack up and go. Like, now!
    Rob+Ann @TravelLatte(.net) recently posted…Buc-ee’s: The Texas Road Trip Pit Stop PalaceMy Profile

July 31, 2016 @ 7:32 pm

Thanks guys! It was a fantastic experience and I would definitely recommend it. There is loads to see and do. Hope you get to go soon!

8. Marcelle
    July 31, 2016 @ 6:20 pm

I didn’t know that Dubrovnik is so well preserved and that the medieval walls can be walked over a 1,940 metre long loop! That’s awesome! What a sight and so close to the sea shore. There are not many towns who can offer these views.

July 31, 2016 @ 7:33 pm

Marcelle, the views are so stunning! I will try and get more photos on the blog soon. Yeah, the walls are incredible and a definitely highlight!

9. Clare
    August 5, 2016 @ 4:31 pm

I have already been to Dubrovnik, but now I want to go back and do the things I missed! I would like to nominate you for the “One Lovely Blog Award” as I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. http://www.ilive4travel.com/one-lovely-blog-award/ I look forward to reading your future posts. Clare 

10. Erin Gustafson
    August 24, 2016 @ 10:14 am

Fantastisk list! That’s Danish for fantastic. Nice to “meet” you on today’s #TravChat on Twitter. Pinning this for our upcoming trip to Croatia in October. Looks amazing, I can’t wait! Cheers from Copenhagen, Erin

August 24, 2016 @ 10:24 am

Erin, likewise! Glad I could be of help! I’m sure I’ll be asking your advice on Denmark soon! Absolutely love Copenhagen!