July 1, 2016 @ 12:40 pm

Zion is so great for us hikers. Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

July 1, 2016 @ 1:12 pm

Thanks Lisa. I was really blown away by Zion. It was stunning! Would love to go back and do some of the longer hikes too!

July 1, 2016 @ 1:14 pm

Great stuff, although running down sounds exhausting and a little perilous. My parents went to Zion a few years back in winter and it looked just as stunning as your photos. One of the spots I’m keen to see when I make it to the US.

July 1, 2016 @ 1:58 pm

Thanks David. Yes, I did look back and think “I’m not sure why I thought that was a good idea” but I had a great time. Its one of my favourite spots in the USA!

3. Clifford Henderson
    July 3, 2016 @ 12:12 pm

Oh wow. That’s a beautiful trail. I’d hike that. And I’m not a hiker!

July 3, 2016 @ 1:57 pm

Clifford, it is absolutely stunning! Not the easiest but, as a result, not as crowded!

4. Connie Reed
    July 5, 2016 @ 11:41 am

Gorgeous photos! Zion is still on my bucket list. I usually wimp out and do the shorter hikes in a national park. I need to step it up because I know that some of the most beautiful landscape is on the longer hikes.

July 5, 2016 @ 1:12 pm

Thanks Connie! There are so many beautiful shorter hikers around the US National Park System but this one was definitely worth the super early start and very sore feet! Definitely recommend it!

5. Marian Watson
    July 9, 2016 @ 7:37 am

Reading this brought back lots of memories. I just did Angels Landing but managed to do hikes in Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef as well as Grand Canyon. Beautiful part of the world!

July 9, 2016 @ 8:58 am

So jealous! I would love to go to Bryce! You’re right, it’s just an incredible area.

6. Julie
    July 20, 2016 @ 8:02 pm

Recently went here two weekends ago and loved it. A friend and I did the Emerald Pools Trail – amazing sight to see but not nearly as epic as your photos. Living so close (only 2 hours away) – we will be doing other hikes at Zion when the weather gets a little cooler. Hopefully you’ll be back there one day and can do a different hike 🙂

July 20, 2016 @ 8:11 pm

So amazing, Julie – you live in such a great area for hiking and enjoying nature. I’m very jealous!