August 19, 2016 @ 9:45 am

Oh this is fabulous! I also love food 🙂 Check out that coffee menu, you and I would stay there all day lol. It’s always wonderful sampling local menus and the stone age idea is fantastic! I will be sure to check this out when I visit Copenhagen so thank you!

August 19, 2016 @ 9:48 am

Yeah, I would only move to grab food from the other stalls and then come back to my caramel lattes!

August 19, 2016 @ 1:16 pm

See, this is where I get into trouble, I love food markets but my eyes are always bigger than my stomach. That being said, I usually go back to the hotel with bags of goodies! This market looks delicious!

August 19, 2016 @ 4:55 pm

Lisa, you’d love it! So much great food! Loads of opportunities to try some traditional Danish food too!

August 19, 2016 @ 2:13 pm

Sounds like the kind of place you could keep coming back to and trying different things each time. Noted for my inevitable return there.

August 19, 2016 @ 4:56 pm

David, definitely would recommend a visit! There are loads of tasty options!

August 19, 2016 @ 3:30 pm

Oh, you are making my mouth water. So much amazing food to try. You are more brave than I am but will have to try this place Torvehallerne. Thanks so much for sharing 🙂

August 19, 2016 @ 4:57 pm

Thanks Stephanie! I will try anything when it comes to places like this! Definitely try and visit if you’re in Copenhagen!

5. Leslie
    August 19, 2016 @ 9:49 pm

Those sweets have my name written on them! This looks like a great experience…

6. Marcelle Simone Heller
    August 20, 2016 @ 8:27 am

I love to visit food markets, too. Also the difference between food markets in Asia, South America, South Africa and Europe are most interesting and topic for a blog post itself. Lovely pictures from Torvehallerne food market. I’m getting instantly hungry 😉

August 20, 2016 @ 10:07 am

I love them! I can’t wait to visit enough so I can compare them all! Thanks for stopping by!

August 20, 2016 @ 9:57 am

Hmm I’m not sure how we missed this place when we visited, looks great!! We love going to markets abroad and sometimes separate up – as I love taking photos, and Phil is a massive foodie and would have loved it. The stone age food place sounds interesting too, I wonder what that’s like, did you try it? I’ve bookmarked your post Alexei for a future trip.

August 20, 2016 @ 10:06 am

Thanks Garth – this one is a bit more upmarket than Papiroen which is more about street food. I didn’t try the stone age one but definitely next time!

8. Helena
    August 21, 2016 @ 3:34 am

This place looks divine and the food just looks so delicious. Like you, I love my food so I will have to add this place to my list!

9. Vyjay
    August 21, 2016 @ 2:45 pm

The food looks spectacular. Undoubtedly a delight for the gourmet.

10. Elena
    August 22, 2016 @ 6:51 am

I am a foodie too! Also,that “Stone Age food” idea is just genius! I never heard of any other restaurants of this kind. I would definitely try it!

Elena | http://www.inspiredtoexplore.com

August 23, 2016 @ 2:04 am

Hmmm…I wonder if we can just move in at Resso Cafe? No, I suppose we can’t live on coffee and pastries alone (though it’s worth trying!)…but the cheese place is close by, right? I think a plan is coming together here. 🙂 Looks fantastic – thanks for putting it on our radar!
    Rob+Ann @TravelLatte(.net) recently posted…South Walton Luxury Beach Getaway SweepstakesMy Profile

August 23, 2016 @ 9:15 am

I have seriously considered this! I could be one of those digital nomads and just base myself there! I can’t wait to go back!