I’ve talked about my love for travel shows before and I am quite excited about the two shows that are coming up at the beginning of 2016.
First up, on the 23-24th January, is the Adventure Travel Show. Taking place at Olympia, London it will give visitors an opportunity to book their ideal adventure trip and a chance to attend loads of talks and seminars. This is just a snippet of what you could do at the show:
Get face-to-face with the biggest collection of specialist adventure travel companies in the business, all under one roof
- Choose from over 100 free inspirational talks over 4 theatres
- Discover the hottest new destinations, gain top tips and advice from the experts and uncover hidden travel gems
- Plan your African adventure of a lifetime with the Discover Africa Feature
- Make your own self supported adventure a reality with our specialist Adventure Planning Seminar and our Adventure by Motorcycle Seminar sessions hosted by world renowned expedition planners.
Advanced tickets cost £8 for 1 day and £12 for both days and £10 and £15 respectively if you buy on the door.
If you live in the UK but can’t make it London, you’re in luck. Destinations: The Holiday and Travel Show is UK’s biggest and longest-running travel show and it will take place at Manchester’s EventCity from 21-24th January. There will also be plenty of exhibitors, talks, seminars and even cooking classes! Click here to find out more!
Tickets to the Manchester show are £8 if you pre-book and £9.50 on the door!
And the show will return to London’s Olympia in all its glory from the 4th-7th February. Some of the top reasons to visit include:
- Meet your favourite authors at the Stanfords Travel Writers Festival
- Take part in photography masterclasses
- Discover the biggest choice of independent and specialist travel companies with over 500 brands waiting to create your perfect trip.
- Attend expert talks in The Meet the Experts Theatres
- Get a taste for unusual world food and drink and cultural performances at the Experience the World features
- Enjoy exclusive offers, discounts and upgrades
- Be inspired at the VISIT USA Pavilion
Tickets cost £11 if you buy in advance and £13 on the door. Click here to find out more about the London show and to book tickets.
If you do want to take part in any masterclasses and seminars, I would advise you to book early as places are likely to fill up!
I look forward to seeing you all there and will be more than happy to grab a coffee/beer with anyone who comes to either show!